A hybrid communications process
Despite the development of online tool and mobile devices, sometimes it all comes down to a good old fashioned letter. Whether because you feel it's the approach which will generate the best response, or because a postal address is the only form of contact information that you hold!
What makes everymessage unique in the industry is our ability to integrate postal mailing services with digital communication to create a hybrid mail solution. Of course, we can run standalone postal mailing campaigns if you choose - managing every aspect of personalised printing, envelope stuffing and postage - but our ability to integrate these into a more complex communications workflow is where we really excel.
We didn't have the infrastructure to deliver letters and texts, and the best option we found was everymessage. To find both facilities in one company is unusual. It's one point of contact that brought us through the whole process.Phil Johnson
How it works
- Enable your staff press print on a document that's fulfilled remotely by our Print & Post service
- See what was posted, when, and by whom, thanks to our detailed reporting
- Manage user profiles to limit the quantity or type of mail that people can send
- Save your staff from having to spend time stuffing envelopes and taking items to the post room
- Allow us to send out documents and information packs on your behalf, so your agents can move on to the next customer
- Take advantage of our overseas printing and fulfilment centres to minimise international postage costs
- Get a true feel for your postage spend, by team, department or company